Tuesday, October 7, 2014

NHL Regular Season starts October 8th...

   ...What will you do while he watches the hockey game?
   Okay, I have a confession. I love hockey, and I'll be watching too. Especially my Canucks. We still have our core of excellent players, but this year we welcome some fresh, new talent. Not to mention new Coach and management. Should be a fun year.
   But for those of you who don't watch, here's an idea. You can probably finish this delightful Romance novella while he watches the game. I loved writing this one, as it combines a delightful romance with the very real topic of violence in hockey. The best news of all is that it's FREE, and is available everywhere - Amazon, Nook, iTunes, Kobo, Scribd.


Links for Between a Jock and a Hard Place:



   And then, when another game rolls around this weekend, my other novella is free as well. No hockey in this one, but Fixing Freddie also takes place in and around Vancouver. I fall in love with all my heroes, but there's something about Freddie I particularly like. Let me know if you feel the same.
Links for Fixing Freddie:



    Why do I offer these books for free, you ask? Because if you like my writing style, I hope you'll buy some of my other books, or tell a friend. It's as simple as that.

In the meantime, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment