Saturday, May 18, 2013

That certain feeling...


I like every book I write. I wouldn't be much of an author if I didn't.
  But the one I'm writing now feels special. I wasn't going to talk about it, but it's been poking and prodding at me to let it out... to share it with you, the readers.
   I've always wanted to write a series, and I'm finally indulging myself. Perhaps that's why it feels so special; it's been waiting in the wings for years.
   The series is called The Women of Independence, and the stories, which are individually titled, are romances at heart.
    But perhaps not your average romance. This series more closely resembles the life we all live every day. Life with its ups and downs; scenarios that are gritty, perhaps hard to take at times, but always true to life. And as I said, in the end they are romances. Because that's what life is, isn't it? One long journey in search of love?
   I'll keep you posted as I get closer to release date, which I hope will be mid-June. The first one in the series is called Loving From Afar. Can't wait to share it with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment