Friday, May 10, 2013

A couple of things...

I don't often post about my freebie offerings here, but since I'm ramping them down, I thought I'd share the current one with you.
FOOL ME ONCE is free through 11 May, and it's currently #2 on the Free in Kindle Store list. For those of you who don't know, that's pretty amazing.
Here's the link:




Next, I'm proud to show you the new cover I've had designed by a talented cover artist.
It's for my book Moonlight Dancer, and sales have already picked up, thanks to the new design. This pleases me, because it's a good story that had been overlooked in the past. It's a special story to me, because I was inspired to write this book when I saw an actual Dance Hall in a small community in southern Saskatchewan. Built around 1929/1930, it was the centre of the community and guess what? It's still going strong! If you'd like the name of the artist, message me through my facebook page and I'll be happy to send you a link to her site.

Here's the link to Moonlight Dancer: 

No comments:

Post a Comment